FAMILY & FRIENDS
The magic of St Petersburg is best shared with family and friends.
Stay closer to the people who are important. A number of our rooms and suites can be interconnected so family are friends are never too far away.
Family Friendly Features
- Children’s welcome amenities, including a Grand Hotel Europe teddy bear and a certificate for cake or ice cream at the Mezzanine Café
- Special children’s menus in the hotel restaurants
- Baby cribs, extra beds, linens and towels
- Bathrobes and slippers for 6-8 year olds
- Bath toys and products
- Family-friendly DVD library
- Babysitting available on request
Our concierge will help organize an unforgettable family excursion.
Your little ones will love a ‘backstage tour’ of a local chocolate factory, organised every Sunday afternoon.
Or see St Petersburg like never before with one of our exclusive tours. Witness the immaculate gardens and enchanting fountains at Peterhof, or visit the dramatic Peter and Paul Fortress with our City Tour.
Bond with friends with a cultural excursion in the city.
Be inspired with a visit to one of St Petersburg’s many art galleries. Take a tour of the largest depository of Russian fine art at the State Russian Museum. Or visit the State Hermitage Museum, one of the largest, oldest museums in the world.
Afterwards, return to Grand Hotel Europe for an exclusive tasting tour with Russia’s only vodka and caviar sommeliers.
Features & Offers
Two Day St Petersburg Cultural Heritage Package
Experience the cultural and culinary highlights of romantic St Petersburg.
- Return airport transfers
- Daily buffet breakfast
- One guided tour of the Hermitage Museum or a city tour
- One set-menu dinner in L’Europe or Caviar Bar & Restaurant
- Special Russian gift
- Additional nights will be charged on a bed-and-breakfast basis